With Christmas rapidly approaching, it is time to ramp up the holiday baking! This week, I’m featuring a few more “bites” than usual to help get you inspired for all your upcoming holiday events.
- Boozy desserts are fun for entertaining and Food Babbles‘ Ginger Rum Bundt Cake sounds a great place to start.
- The red and green colors captured in Milly’s Kitchen‘s Matcha White Chocolate Bark with Coconut and Raspberries make this treat a surprisingly good match for the holidays.
- The First Year has a great tutorial that will show you how to make your own Slice n’ Bake Gingerbread Men Cookies.
- Cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and orange zest make So Much Love‘s Holiday Spice Churros a wonderfully seasonally treat for both holiday brunches and desserts.
- If you like eggnog, this over-the-top Eggnog Croissant Bread Pudding from Taste and Tell is sure to hit the spot – and will probably turn a few friends into eggnog fans, as well.
- This Mulled Tea Latte from Brewed Daily is just the drink to warm you up on a cold winter morning – and you can make it up in single-serving batches, as well as a brewing a whole pot!
- The Gingerbread People Jello Shots from A Beautiful Mess are a unique, adults-only treat that is sure to be well-received at any holiday gathering.
- Naive Cook Cooks whipped up some adorably decorated Soft Chewy Ginger Cookies topped with white chocolate icing and strings of edible holiday lights. Even if you use another cookie recipe, the decorating technique is worth a try!