Like candy corn? I know I like to have a couple of pieces here and there during the fall season, and enjoy them enough to have created a cookie inspired by and decorated like candy corn. But unless you spend your spare time trying to make your own candy corn, you probably aren’t as big a fan of candy corn as the blogger behind Sweet Candy Corn. It’s the only all-candy corn blog out there (as far as I know) and it’s probably the only one that will ever occupy that particular niche. And, unlike real candy corn, the site isn’t going to contribute to any cavities on your next visit to the dentist.
For other candy corn goodness, check out:
- Candy Corn Bark from The Recipe Girl
- Laura Rebecca’s Candy Corn Cookies (quick, easy and from a mix)
- My candy corn cookies (easy and from scratch)
- Candy Corn Pizza Slices from Cookie Madness
- Candy Corn Cupcakes from Bake and Destroy