I recently got back from a long – and food filled – trip to Spain! Unlike my previous trips, where I blogged about them as I traveled, I opted to wait until I got home to post about Spain. This is because I spent a lot of my time on the trip moving around. Instead of staying in one city the whole time, I traveled down from Madrid and all over Andalucia in southern Spain, making stops in Granada, Ronda, Gibraltar, Tarifa, Tangier, Seville and Cordoba before heading back up to Toledo and Madrid. It was a busy trip and there is a lot to share!
Here is an index of all the foodie posts about the trip. You can read more details about the trip, including travel journals of what I did when I wasn’t eating, at nicandrob.com.
- Chocolateria San Gines, Madrid, Spain
- Pasteleria Lopez-Mezquita, Granada, Spain
- Los Italianos, Granada, Spain
- Tapas in Spain
- Food from Spain: Gazpacho at McDonalds
- Nun-Baked Cookies from Spain
- Buying Fake Saffron in Morocco
- A Meal in Morocco
- La Cure Gourmande, Seville, Spain
- Yemas from Confiteria la Campana, Seville
- Food on KLM Airlines
Below: The Madrid skyline and the Plaza Mayor.